i checked my credit card statement today and found that Vesta charged my credit card for $100 and i notified my account to have it reversed.i do not, nor have i ever done business with these people.

but - FILE A COMPLAINT with the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION.

you can call them or file on-line at ftc.gov. i did! if we all do, something will affect the company, but if we all complain to ourselves, nothing is changed. btw, i called Vesta and they are rude, arrogant and tried to blame me.

i won't say what i think about them here.lol

Comments

Vesta t mobile is definitely a scam!

Chicago, Illinois, United States #618236

Received a $50 charged from versa t-mobile. Never had t-mobile services. Having this charge reversed.

I just received email notification that T-Mobile had charged my account from my cc fraud department.These charges are being reversed.

How did they get my account number? I do not do any payments by phone. I only make one payment per month; and it is on-line for my mortgage.

Any ideas?Thank you.

We just noticed a $100 charge on our bank account from this company, Vesta T-Mobile.We did not buy anything from them and have never done business from them.

Glad we came upon this page so we knew they were scammers and will be printing this so we can take it to our bank and have the charge reversed.

I have no idea how it's legal for these people to do this.Unbelievable!!!

The Fraud Department for my CC called me yesterday asking about the same charge from "Vesta T-Mobile". We cancelled my CC and reversed the charges.